Monday, 27 July 2015
How does society influence kids?
week 2
I am interested in the idea of how society is effecting children and what they think of the world outside of school. Through this I hope to gain a view of society through the eyes of the next generation, topics such as politics and music influence kids but to what extent? In my previous blog I mentioned how I wanted to make a difference, this task may be the key to understanding what needs to be replaced from children in order for them to improve.
What has made the current generation so different? Is it the parents? Is it society? What do you think? I believe that there are multiple areas in society that influence children, if they gain a greater knowledge will their opinions change? The way I look at the world has been altered as a result of gaining knowledge through my time at uni, I want to learn what children know of society based of the knowledge they have absorbed throughout their early life.
Things such as the sex, nationality and class can all influence the opinions of children as they can all result in different experiences.
Thanks for your time
-Jake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the idea of your research topic and how you have left questions for when people read over this they are constantly thinking of what the answer should be. You also have gone in depth with your topic, based on the reading of this. :)
ReplyDelete