Monday, 20 July 2015
I am Jakeus
I am Jakeus
I am a first year uni student starting my second semester, this is my first blog so forgive the mistakes. I am currently studying to be a teacher, my goal is to make a difference to the next generation so it does not end up like the current one. I do not mean to offend but the truth is that kids today need to change, this is my opinion and you are welcome to disregard it.
I enjoy watching TV shows such as Game Of Thrones and True detective. My dog Scarlet is a big part of my life and I cannot imagine it without her. I am a gamer, enjoy reading and love sleeping.
I think knowledge is the opinion formed through the things we learn, as we learn the research we have gained evolves . Think of our project as a machine, overtime we continue to upgrade as we learn.This is what I think represents research
Hope you enjoyed
-Jake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment